BY THE STAFF
"What happened to Jinkee’s face??!" cried many on social media this week, after seeing the latest cover of Mega Magazine with a virtually unrecognizable Mrs. Pacquiao.
Well, we at Mosquito Press have found out. We tracked down Jinkee Pacquiao’s old face and found it at a nursing home in Caloocan, where it is recovering from massive surgical wounds.
We spoke with it about family, culture, and its feelings toward Mrs. Pacquiao’s replacement face. Here is our exclusive interview.
How is your relationship like with Jinkee Pacquiao’s new face?
We’re civil naman. When we see each other, I smile, and then it tries to smile back.
How is your relationship with Jinkee?
You know, I was the face Jinkee was born with with. She met Manny because of me. He fell in love with her because of me. When they were poor, and through all the difficult times, I stayed fair and wrinkle-free.
So, am I mad that Jinkee replaced me? How can I be mad? She’s not naman a pakshet. She’s not a pakshet who never replies to my texts; who has never even bothered to thank me. She’s not.
It was a painful separation, then?
Duh, they used a knife! Ang daming dugo, like iww.
What was Mr. Pacquiao’s reaction?
Nothing. But then again, Manny’s face only has two expressions: deadma and “araaay!” Haven’t you seen his movie?
No, I haven’t.
Oo nga pala, nobody saw his movie.
There has been talk that the Pacquiaos’ marriage is on the rocks. Do you have any comment on this?
The marriage is going strong. Jinkee’s happy when Manny’s happy, and Manny’s very happy. It’s a different face he sees in the morning now.
Has the transformation affected the Pacquiao children?
It took them a while to get used to Jinkee’s new face. They were always crying, “I want my mommy!” even though Jinkee was right in front of them.
But eventually, they liked it. Queen Elizabeth nga said, “Mommy, I want to look like you.” Jinkee laughed and said, “Take it out of your trust fund.”
People hit Jinkee for her heavy use of cosmetic surgery. What is your message for her critics?
Haters to the left. I won’t even glorify them. They’re just jealous ants, while Jinkee is a role model for majority of Filipinas.
Everyday, young girls look up to her and think, “One day, I, too, can marry a boxer. I can become a billionaire. I can have enough money to make my flat nose sharp, my brown skin white, my chest a size C, and bring my waistline down to anorexia levels.”
That’s so inspirational.
So, white is beautiful and flat noses are flaws to be fixed?
Yah. But I’m not saying that brown is ugly, no? If you’re comfortable looking like Pokwang, go lang ng go! I support your inner beauty!
What about Angel Aquino?
That’s different. She has class.
A final question: What are your plans for the future?
I want to travel. Maybe see Morocco, Nepal, Antarctica, and Latin America. I’m a backpacker.
But I’m enjoying my retirement. I’ve made very good friends at the Home for Discarded Body Parts. Regine Velasquez’s chin and Gretchen Barretto’s lips are my BFFs. — Mosquito Press
- everydayman likes this
- youstartledthewitch reblogged this from mosquitopress
- healthnewsbytehost reblogged this from mosquitopress
- gangbadoy likes this
- silverhakai likes this
- iam-p0ssessed reblogged this from lonedaydreamer
- y0nee reblogged this from mosquitopress
- lonedaydreamer reblogged this from mosquitopress
- leflaneur reblogged this from mosquitopress
- cannotendwithahyphen075 reblogged this from rafaeltoribio
- marifranz08 reblogged this from mosquitopress
- inomon likes this
- crittersinmyhead reblogged this from mosquitopress
- crittersinmyhead likes this
- bapster likes this
- turbochick reblogged this from mosquitopress
- hereonspacemountain likes this
- male73 reblogged this from mosquitopress
- karisata reblogged this from mosquitopress
- spikedtolerance likes this
- valjeanlucpicard likes this
- appleberrycheesecake likes this
- taniaarpa reblogged this from mosquitopress
- villagewhore likes this
- turbochick likes this
- polarkatarina likes this
- rinxriot likes this
- thesesimplejoys likes this
- bhojoh reblogged this from mosquitopress
- bhojoh likes this
- maylingrosito likes this
- yenruiz reblogged this from itscornedtuna
- thebipolarwallflower reblogged this from mosquitopress
- maryneacollinabautista likes this
- loveisdelirium reblogged this from mosquitopress
- mookaela reblogged this from mosquitopress
- themythofcrissyphus likes this
- plainlyconfuzzled likes this
- soloserina likes this
- sychuan reblogged this from mosquitopress
- leftarubyring likes this
- 0ldlace likes this
- male73 likes this
- piaisabeli likes this
- shinhappens likes this
- franklyclueless likes this
- dueygee reblogged this from mosquitopress
- brookespoint likes this
- thinkture likes this
- rdnysnts likes this